Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Oak Island during this year's Beach Day!
Serving as part of the NC 4th of July Festival, this community wide event will have island residents and guests celebrating all that coastal life has to offer! Take part in food, shopping, live music, and youth activities (inflatables, games, and rides, etc.) at Middleton Park before making your way to the Cabana beach area to sign up for the various tournaments and classic beach games.
2019 Beach Day Schedule
- 8am: Horseshoe Tournament
- 10am: Registration for Beach Athletic Events
- 11am: Corn Hole Tournament, Bocce Ball Tournament & Volleyball Tournament
- 11am to 3pm: Youth Activities, Inflatable Rides & Food
- 1pm: Sand Sculpture Contests
- 4pm: Skateboarding Competition (Bell Skate Park)
- 6pm to 9pm: Steve Owens & Summertime Band Entertainment
- 7pm: Shag Contest (Registration between 6pm & 6:45pm)
- 8:45pm/Dusk: Fireworks at Oak Island Pier