Join the Southport-Oak Island Chamber of Commerce for its annual fundraising golf tournament. Attracting a full field of golfers at every skill level, this four-person Captain's Choice tournament is a great opportunity to network with fellow business owners while having a lot of fun!
Fundraising + Fun + Four-Person Tourney
- 4-person Captain's Choice Tournament
- 11am Shotgun Start
- Limit 32 Teams
- Flights based on number of Teams (Championship Flight, 1st Flight, Women's Flight & Mixed Flight with minimum of 3 teams per flight)
Sponsor & Team Fee Information:
- $900 Diamond Sponsor - 2, 4-person team entries, scoreboard recognition, a hole flag & 2 tee marker sign
- $500 Platinum Sponsor - 1, 4-person team entry, scoreboard recognition & tee marker sign
- $430 Gold Sponsor - 1, 4-person team entry & tee marker sign
- $340 Team - 4-person team entry
- $100 Silver Sponsor - tee marker sign
- Team Entry Fee Includes: Golf cart, green fee, 4 mulligans per team, range balls, refreshments & boxed lunch
- Chip a Shot into the Pot: $5 per chip or 3 attempts for $10. Each participant receives a Moon Pie. Chip off to determine winner. Prize: Electric grill sponsored by BEMC and a case of toilet paper.
- Speedy Play: 1 par 5 move up to 150 yards. $20 per team.
- Hole in One Challenge: $10 per player.
- Pre-register at the Southport-Oak Island Area Chamber of Commerce, or
- Contact the Chamber at (910) 457-6964
- Make checks payable to Southport-Oak Island Area Chamber of Commerce
*Proceeds benefit the Southport-Oak Island Area Chamber of Commerce