Organized by the Southport Rotary Club and Southport Evening Rotary Club with the assistance of the Rotary Clubs of South Brunswick Isles, Shallotte and Leland, the Chef of Brunswick is an event benefiting the charities of all 5 Brunswick County area Rotary Clubs and the Rotary Foundation of Southport NC.
The event will feature up to 22 of the top dining establishments and 8 of the top beverage providers in Brunswick County. Samples will be provided by each vendor in exchange for tokens purchased from the Southport Rotary Club. Merchants of Brunswick County have generously provided gifts to be raffled at drawings on the hour.
Goals of this event include:
- Raising money and awareness for the Rotary Foundation of Southport NC, supporting their philanthropy and that of their partners;
- Promoting the purveyors of food and drink in Brunswick County, North Carolina; and,
- Featuring the local nonprofits and charities benfiting from the funds raised.
Charities supported by the event include:
- BB&T Fall Jamboree
- Boys & Girls Home
- Brunswick Family Assistance
- Jack Helbig Memorial Foundation
- Brunswick Smart Start
- Brunswick County STEM
- New Hope Clinic
- Southport Police
- Brunswick County Schools
- Providence Home
- Girl Scouts NC Coastal Pines
- Hope Harbor Home
- Brunswick Little Theatre
- Brunswick County Charters of Freedom
- Brunswick County Computers4Kids
- and others...
- May be purchased in advance or at the door
- Redeemed for 4 - $2 tokens.
- Additional tokens will be available for puchase at the event.