Oak Island Tide Information
Heading to Oak Island for your annual fishing trip? Wondering when the best time would be to take the kids to play in the tidal pools? Be sure to check out Margaret Rudd & Associates, Inc.’s Oak Island Tide Information for current tide charts and information on the Southport – Fort Fisher Ferry Schedule.
For the most up-to-date information on our area tides, please refer to the NOAA Tides & Currents website.
Oak Island Area Ferry Information
From Southport, you can travel by ferry to Bald Head Island or Fort Fisher. Both destinations are worth seeing and transportation via ferry is fun for the entire family. Find all the information you will need below to plan your Oak Island ferry trip!
Bald Head Island Ferry Information
Explore Bald Head Island and the historic Old Baldy Lighthouse, and enjoy great restaurants, golf, and extraordinary beaches. Cars are not allowed on the island, so you’ll have to rent a bicycle or golf cart!
- Departs from Deep Point Marina in Southport, NC
- Ferry Ride Length: 20 minutes
- Tickets: Roundtrip ticket adult ($22), child 3-12 ($11), child under 3 (Free)
- Address: 1301 Ferry Road, Southport, NC 28461
- Phone: (910) 457-5003
Southport-Fort Fisher Ferry Information
There is so much to see and do in Fort Fisher. You can visit the Fort Fisher Historical Site and walk through an important piece of our history or go to the North Carolina Aquarium and immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of our underwater habitats.
- Ferry Ride Length: 35 minutes
- Tickets: One-way ticket dependent on vehicle size (from $1 – $15)
- Address: 1650 Ferry Road, Southport, NC
- Phone: (910) 457-6942