We’ve tried to answer as many of the common questions that we could think of here, but if you don’t see what you are looking for on the list, just give us a call at (910) 278-6523 (ext: 224) or email us directly.
Can I visit available properties?
- Absolutely! Simply call our office at (910) 278-6523 (ext: 224) to schedule an appointment to view a property. Our office is open from 8:30am to 5:00pm and is located at 210 Country Club Drive, Oak Island, NC 28465.
What things are considered when evaluating my application?
- We operate in strict compliance with the Fair Housing Act established to protect people from discrimination when they are renting or buying housing. Upon receiving your fully completed application, we research income verification, criminal history, credit reports and rental/ownership history.
Who must complete the application?
- Each adult requesting to be on the lease agreement must submit a long term rental application.
How much does it cost to submit an application?
- The long term rental application fee is $30.00 plus tax for each person requesting to be on the lease agreement. All application fees are due when the applications are submitted and can be paid via cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
What if there are multiple applicants for a property?
- If multiple applications are received during the application period, all approved applicants are presented to the owner at the same time for their review and selection and of the best candidate.
How much can I lease?
- To qualify as a tenant, we require that the total household income (those tenants on the lease agreement) must be at least three times the monthly rent payment. For example, if the rent is $1000 per month, then the combined monthly income for the applicants must be at least $3000 per month.