Book any 5-8 bedroom vacation rental (reservation must be made between April 27th and May 11th) and receive a $150 Vacation Voucher that can be used to boost your vacation fun!
Margaret Rudd & Associates, Inc. has partnered with great local businesses that are offering ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS to voucher holders so that you are able to stretch your vacation dollar even further!
Please note that Vacation Vouchers are only accepted at the participating businesses for selected services or activities listed below.
If pampering is your idea of vacation fun (and who doesn’t deserve a little of that?!), you can use your $150 Vacation Voucher towards a day of relaxation and “me” time! Whether you want to get your pedi flip-flop ready or indulge in a deep tissue massage, these participating businesses have you covered!
Palm & Sol Nail Boutique | (910) 833-2086 | Oak Island, NC
- 10% DISCOUNT on any service they offer! – Palm & Sol Nail Boutique offers a salon experience that takes your manicure and pedicure to the next level in a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere and the latest in nail design and technology.
- 90-Minute Deep Tissue Massage followed by a Deluxe Customized Facial (Only $150,
- Two 90-Minute Swedish Massages (Only $150,
- Two 90-Minute Deep Tissue Massages (Only $150,
Please schedule your appointments by calling them directly in advance of your vacation! These are popular places for good reason!! At time of payment, present your Vacation Voucher (works like a gift certificate).
If you prefer adventure, you can use your $150 towards great family friendly options such as kayak and boat tours, aerial challenge courses and zip lining tours, and much more! The businesses listed below are offering additional discounts to voucher holders so you can amp up that adrenaline rush even further!
Lighthouse Watersports | (910) 808-1713 | Oak Island, NC
Lighthouse Watersports is offering a 10% DISCOUNT on anything they offer!
- 1.5-Hour Scenic Boat Tours – Your captain/guide will take you to remote shallow
water marshes in a custom built 20 passenger USCG inspected boat specifically designed to experience nature, history and wildlife as closely as possible.
- 2-Hour Sunset Cruise – End your day enjoying the sights and sounds as the world settles in. Birds flying to roost, fishing boats returning from offshore; these evening cruises go a little longer, but are much like our scenic boat tour.
- 2-Hour Blackwater Cypress Kayak Swamp Tour – You will paddle through a remote old growth maritime forest, float under canopies of ancient cypress
trees draped with Spanish moss, all while learning about the local wildlife and history.
- 7-Day Kayak & Stand-Up Paddle Board Rentals – the newest, premium kayak and stand up paddle board rental equipment and safest brand name gear in the water sports industry. We deliver and pick up to your vacation rental home.
Shallotte River Swamp Park | (910) 687-6100 | Ocean Isle Beach, NC
Shallotte River Swamp Park is offering a 10% DISCOUNT on anything they offer!
- 10-Line Zip Line Tour – Our zipline tour lasts approximately 2-2 ½ hours and includes 10 zipline stations, three bridges and more than 1.25 miles of cable nestled high above 100-year old cypress trees and great wildlife watching!
- Aerial Adventure Park – 2-Hours of fun with 53 different challenge elements and three levels of difficulty our aerial challenge course has something for everyone—from four-year-olds to folks looking for a military-level challenge.
- Swamp Boat Eco Tours – 50-minute tour on the pristine Shallotte River Swamp where you get up close and personal with the natural environment. There’s plenty of history in the swamp—including a landmark possibly used by George Washington himself back in 1791!
It is very important that you make your reservations for activities well in advance of your trip. To utilize your $150 Vacation Voucher for Shallotte River Swamp Park or Lighthouse Watersports, you must book and pay (out-of-pocket) online at their website or by calling them directly (we’ll give you a discount code so that the 10% is applied at time of booking). Your $150 Vacation Voucher will be applied as a credit to your MRA account balance – just let us know about your adventure reservation!
Brunswick County has some of the most scenic and challenging golf courses in the world, so if hitting the links and playing 18-holes is your idea of vacation fun, then you are in luck! Each course listed below offers discounts to MRA guests, but tee times must be scheduled through our office! Just give us a call and we’ll get your set-up to play (be sure to let us know you’ll be using your $150 Vacation Voucher toward the total cost!).
- Cape Fear National – Recently named the “#11 Best Course You Can Play in NC – 2014” by Golfweek, Cape Fear National is an absolute must-play for both the beginner and avid golfer.
- Carolina National – Carolina National Golf Club is a 27-hole Fred Couples signature golf course, set along the Banks of the Lockwood Folly River.
- Crow Creek – Located in the quaint fishing village of Calabash, NC, Crow Creek Golf Club is an 18 hole public course designed by architect, Rick Robbins.
- Magnolia Greens – This outstanding, twenty-seven hole, public golf facility is recognized as one of the top public golf facilities in the southeast and has been the venue for several PGA Tour and USGA qualifying events.
- Oak Island Golf Club – The 18-hole, 6,720 yard George Cobb design provides an exciting adventure, round after round and summer vacationers to Oak Island will enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and warm southern hospitality that are hallmarks of OIGC!
- River’s Edge – Rivers Edge Golf Club is truly one of the Eastern United States sensational golf properties. An Arnold Golf Signature design, this course offers every golfer a round of challenge and fun.
- The Lakes – The Lakes is the oldest golf course in Brunswick County. The 18 Hole Par 72 course offers four sets of tees where every skill level can be challenged in a beautiful setting.
Margaret Rudd & Associates is happy to schedule your tee time, simply call our office at 910-278-6523 and let us know when and where (and let us know you’ll be using your Vacation Voucher!).
Maybe you have the fun stuff covered, you just need more time to play! If the CONVENIENCE of having $150 worth of groceries picked-up and delivered to your vacation rental appeals to you, we are happy to make that happen! What could be better than NOT having to stop at the grocery store on your way into town?! We can’t think of many things better than that!
Just let MRA know this is how you prefer to use your Vacation Voucher and we’ll send you a grocery order form and details to get started.